The Nautilus Inn - Website Accessibility Statement
The Nautilus Inn is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Nautilus Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked online or by calling (386) 254-8600.
Nautilus Inn On-Site Facilities
Parking: Parking is available onsite. For more information please view our Parking and Directions Page.
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchair entry but is not fully automatic
- The hotel is accessible by wheelchair, there are no steps or inclines
- Elevators have access to each floor
- Washroom on the first floor is accessible with ample space to move about with a wheelchair
- Washroom on the first floor has grab bars behind the toilets
- Breakfast attendants can assist with necessary accommodation during breakfast for guests with disabilities
- The lobby includes tables that can be accessed by wheelchair
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about and space to move easily to the washroom
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- Telephone is adaptable for persons with hearing disabilities
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom
- Showers seats are available upon request
- Shower has a reachable hand-held shower head
- Showers are equipped with grab bars
- Showers and tubs are equipped with non-slip surfaces
- Toilet seats are 17” high and have grab bars behind and on the side
- Bathroom sink is lowered with ability for wheelchair to fit underneath
- ADA KITs are provided to guests with disability
View our mobility accessible rooms here.