The Nautilus Inn - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
The health and well-being of our guests, team members and all who visit our property is the Nautilus Inn’s highest priority.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of this virus, checking and confirming that the Nautilus Inn practices incorporate the latest recommended procedures and protocols. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we are doing:
• We are using enhanced techniques to clean our guest rooms after each guest stay. In particular, we are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as counter tops, appliances, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, door handles and other hard surfaces.
• We are cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
• We are urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
• We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience at The Nautilus Inn. If you need to change a reservation, you can do so without incurring any change fees. If you need to cancel a reservation, please know that we are waiving any cancellation fees for Coronavirus‐related travel bans in effect for our local area.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
If you have questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us:
- Telephone: (386) 254-8600
- Email: email@example.com